Stone Sealing Gold Coast :
• Stone Sealing Gold Coast. Once the restoration or cleaning process is completed, we recommend the application of a protective sealer.
• The sealer impregnates the surface, and fills in the pores in grout lines, and natural stone surfaces, and helps to prevent future spills or soils from deeply staining the surfaces.
• When it comes to sealing and protecting stone work, at ‘Gold Coast Stone Tile Cleaning Restorations’ we know how to safeguard your investment.
• After ceramic tile cleaning, we are primarily sealing the grout lines, since the surface of the tile is glazed and non-porous.
• However, after marble cleaning, granite cleaning, or after cleaning any other natural stone surface, we seal both the grout lines and the surface of the stone, since natural stone surfaces are porous and will accept the sealer.
Why Seal Your Grout or Natural Stone Surface? Stone Sealing Gold Coast :
• The sealing of your grout and natural stone ensures your surfaces will be protected. Sealing is performed after your tile, grout and/or natural stone has been professionally cleaned.
• The sealing treatment will help prevent discoloration, staining, daily dirt and grime accumulation.
• Grout and natural stone sealing are important because grout and natural stone are both porous. So anything on the floor or counter-top will seep into the natural stone or grout unless a sealer is applied.
• Moisture in bathrooms, kitchens or in any room holding more humidity can also build up in your grout and natural stone, and will eventually destroy the tiles and natural stone if it is not sealed properly.
• Overall, properly caring for your grout, tile and natural stone will prevent cracking and wear and will save you extra costs in the long run.
• Unsealed natural stone will become stained and discolored if not cared for. We recommend sealing natural stone and grout to ensure the longevity of your surfaces.
• As for grout, most grout should be sealed, as it is very porous. But you have options. We can show you these options, and then perform the services for you.
Protect the Beauty and Durability of all Natural and Man-Made Surfaces : Stone Sealing Gold Coast :
• Most of the natural and man-made stone surfaces have some degree of porosity, which exposes the stone to unsightly stains from such things as grease, oil, vegetable dyes, lipsticks, red wine, as well as efflorescence stains, and water stains.
• ‘Gold Coast Stone Tile Cleaning Restorations’ Impregnating Sealers are specifically designed for Natural Stone. These types of products will absorb into the stone and not clog the pores. They do not reside on the surface and do not absorb contaminants like some topicals do, mainly waxes.
• When the stone’s pores are coated with an impregnating sealer they make the stone resistant to oil and water-based stains. This allows you to wipe and clean certain liquids from the surface of the stone without leaving behind discolorations.
• Granite and Quartzite are denser natural stones. Although they are harder and less absorbent than most stone – they should be sealed too. ‘Gold Coast Stone Tile Cleaning Restorations’ utilises high-quality impregnating sealers that are specific to the type of stone that needs the application. If your stone is porous – it should be sealed.
Types of Stone that Should be Sealed :
• The importance of stone sealing and cleaning often depends on the location and the type of stone. Sealing floors is an important investment because stone is naturally porous therefore absorbs liquids and materials in the surface of the stone and grout.
• Whether you have Marble, Limestone, Travertine, Granite, Basalt or Sandstone all these stone materials require sealing. An outline of some stone types which require sealing are ;
• Our Proven World Class Sealants provide an impregnable layer of protection from dirt, oil, stains, marks, and is also completely weather resistant. That means whether you have indoor or outdoor areas that need sealing, the process is seamless and instantly beneficial.
• Most penetrating sealants do not alter the appearance of the surface, be it grout or stone. Enhancer sealants will provide a deeper color in most porous stones. Surface or topcoat sealers also add color while giving a sheen or gloss to the stone’s surface.
• We make sure to use a neutralizing cleaner (PH neutral) as a final, preparatory step before any sealing is done in order that the sealer bonds properly to the stone’s surface.
• Upon completion, our tile and grout sealer at ‘Gold Coast Stone Tile Cleaning Restorations’ will make written recommendations on how to maintain and protect the appearance of the tile or stone that you have.
The Aesthetic Benefits of Sealing :
• In addition to a range of protective benefits, sealants for your tile and stone can enhance the appearance as well. Ever wonder where the “wet” and shiny appearance to tile and stone comes from? The answer is sealant.
• Protective sealants provide a gorgeous sheen to tile and stone, making them shimmer and sparkle. Because our sealants last an extremely long time, one round of sealants for your indoor or outdoor space will yield impressive results for countless gatherings with family and friends over the years.
• The sealant solutions from ‘Gold Coast Stone Tile Cleaning Restorations’ brings out the best in your home’s aesthetic looks.
• With the application of our superior-quality sealants, you can better preserve the quality of your stone surfaces while also making them easier to clean.
Some Examples of Exterior Surfaces We Seal :
- Outdoor Driveways & Walkways
- Outdoor Patios & Pool Surrounds
- Outdoor Brick Pavers & Staircases
- Outdoor Stone Countertops & Statues
- Outdoor Fireplaces & Stone Furniture