Stone Restorations Gold Coast :
• Stone Restorations Gold Coast changes the internal or external appearance of your house or workplace immediately, transforming the look of your stone & tiles back to new – giving them a fresh, well cared for appearance.
• While a newly restored floor, bathroom, or kitchen will add to the overall value of your home, in a competitive real estate market it can also help you to sell your home quicker. Increasing the kerb appeal of your home with a floor or driveway restoration will make your property more attractive to buyers.
- Thorough cleaning of the old floor surface with a ‘geared mechanical rotary brush scrubbing machine’ to remove dirt, grime, old sealer, lichen, algae, moss, mildew as well as any other debris.
- Repair any damage that requires attention, this includes inspecting and repairs to any tiles that may be damaged.
- Replacement of any damaged tiles or edging that is not repairable.
- Application of the sealing system being used to seal the stone or tile work.
Steps Involved with a Full Stone Restorations Services :
Step 1 : Initial Stone Floor Inspection :
‘Gold Coast Stone Tile Cleaning Restorations’ will inspect your floor to discover the faults and problems that may not be apparent to an untrained eye. There is more than a cracked tile or a worn section that may be effecting a larger area.
‘Gold Coast Stone Tile Cleaning Restorations’ will supply a detailed restoration plan and explain each suggestion and outline the restoration costs and timelines, so you can make informed decisions based on your budget.
Step 2 : Stone Floor Repair or Replace :
‘Gold Coast Stone Tile Cleaning Restorations’ deal in the restoration of all stone floor types. Depending on your budget we will work in with you.
We can repair, or partially replace, or fully replace your stone or tiles to make your floor, kitchen, bathroom, pool areas look like new.
Step 3 : Stone Floor Floor Re-bedding :
‘Gold Coast Stone Tile Cleaning Restorations’ also includes the re-bedding of all loose and misaligned caps and valleys in tiles. We also re-place any broken and cracked floor tiles, replacing them with matched tiles (color, material, grout, and design).
Step 4 : Full Protection Tape-up of Your Furniture and Carpets :
Completed for every job.
Step 5 : Thorough Stone Floor Clean or Strip :
With the use of a powerful ‘geared mechanical rotary brush scrubbing machine’ in conjunction with the correct chemicals, we scrub or strip the surface of your stone tiles, row-by-row, tile-by-tile, one at a time. Removing all dirt, grime, old sealer, lichen, algae, moss, mildew as well as any other debris.
We then wet vacuum up all the serious dirt, grime, and debris with our high-powered wet vacuum machine to extract all the soiled solution to a waste tank for proper disposal.
After this first initial powerful stone clean is completed, we then re-wash / rinse, and again use the rotary scrubbing machine on every tile, every row.
Then we again wet vacuum up the very last particles of the dirt and debris, making your weathered floor look seriously fresh again
We then air blow dry your floor completely.
Then we fully clean our work areas, fully.
Outdoors, we use the rotary brush machine, and also, safe pressure water cleaning to get rid of moss, lichens, leaves and dirt particles that get accumulated on your tiled outdoor floors over time.
Step 6 : Stone Work Clean & Prep for Sealing : Stone Restorations Gold Coast
Whether it is a stone floor, bathroom, kitchen or outdoor stone restoration, we air blow dry the floor to remove any remaining dried micro particles of dirt, and inspect the floor completely in preparation for sealing.
Step 7 : Application of the ‘State of Art Stone Floor Sealer’ :
Your stone floor is spray or rub coated with our internationally recognised sealing liquid or wax. This provides strong adhesion, waterproofing, and fills up the porous holes in the tiles.
Step 8 : Hand Seal & Clean Up : Stone Restorations Gold Coast
We hand paint Sealant into all corner ends to avoid any over spray. And for the second time we thoroughly wool rub your entire stone floor for any residue.
Step 9 : Admire the Colours in Your Stone. Stone Restorations Gold Coast